The Byzantine church of Resurrection of the Savior was built from the architect of the municipality of Hermoupolis, D.Eleftheriadis. It was founded in 1874 from the bishop of Syros Alexandros Lykourgos. The first Mass happened in 1880 and the church was inaugurated in 1908, when Syros had Athanasios Levendopoulos as bishop.
The temple has three aisles. The steeples were constructed in 1915-1916 with donations from Sotirios and Theodoros Pagalos.
The parish has 500 families. There is a Sunday school, a study group of the Holy Bible and a youth center.
Some of the most important icons of the church are:
1. Prophet Moses (1820)
2. Agios Artemios (1882)
3. Russian icons of the Temple (1874)
4. Holy Mary Tricherousa (1860)
5. Angels’ Lady (1890)
6. Agia Marina (1908)